It’s been a while since last. A month, probably more. Not quite too, I don’t think.
I’ve been thinking for a long time I should write a post and share something of what I’m doing. There are plenty of things going on, and there’s no lack of things to write about. I just haven’t gotten around to it. No excuses. It just hasn’t happened.
So, to try and get back into the swing of things, here’s a short list of things I’ve done since last I wrote anything – which was back when me and J returned from our walk along the Thames.
- I’ve had a lot of coffee. Not so much beer, but don’t worry, I’m fine.
- My dad visited and taught me how to temper chocolate.
- I stupidly hurt my arm during a workout, but I’m slowly recovering.
- I decided that the massive novel I was planning to write would be better off as a series of short stories or novellas.
- I’ve started on a new mix-set in the Magical Mixtape series.
- I’ve released three other mix-sets, two of them for running.
- I’ve gotten back into running again and I’m really happy about it.
- I found a real nice little cafe up near where my friend M lives. The coffee’s not particularly exciting, but the view is amazing.
- I went to Dublin to collect my dad’s iPad that he forgot there at his last visit a year ago.
- I’m trying to get into the habit of doing a little more cooking of my own. It’s sort of working out in a vaguely positive fashion.
- I changed shift at work and I’m with a new time working different days and slightly different hours.
- I bought an aeropress and can now make my own fancy coffee.
- I figured out the GoPro camera is still working and I’m shooting time lapse movies of clouds again.