So, that experiment…

In my last post I wrote about rewriting a conversation without changing any of the words the characters say. I did it, and it worked pretty well. It’s not perfect, but I feel it’s good enough to call the experiment a success.

If I wanted to, I could put in some more time and effort and iron out the last creases, but I won’t. It’ll be easier to just tweak the lines the characters say and it’ll do. After all, it was just an experiment, and there’s no particular reason to keep the words the exact same.

If you’re interested (it’s super interesting, promise) you can read the different versions here.

wpid-wp-1444054872118.jpeg
This is a cup I encountered while out walking yesterday. It contained a little bit of water, a cigarette butt, and some dirt. It’s completely unrelated to anything else in this post.
Advertisements
So, that experiment…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s